Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blog 5

   This week was very busy, not a lot of dancing was done. But I did learn what style of dance a lot of people like. When I was in West Los Angeles this past weekend with a few of my model friends, Sofia, Isabella , and Bella they told me they like to do either Hip-Hop or Jazz. I agree, those are both my favorite types of dance. Same with my cousin and a few of my other friends. So now im starting to narrow down the styles of dance that people favorite. Next I am scheduling another class with Brian and Scott Nicholson and I also want to do one with Olivia "Chachi" Gonzales and or Ian Eastwood before the project needs to be done hopefully. If they are not in town, I will at least dance with Brian and Scott again & maybe record them.

No comments:

Post a Comment