Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blog 6

   So I got a chance to catch up with one of my older family friends. She is a dancer.. Well not so much anymore because she is a lot older now. But she taught me a lot about following your dreams. She was one of Michael Jackson's dancers back in the day, she's also in the smooth criminal video which is pretty cool. I don't think I will ever be as good as her, but she definitely inspires me. I also got a chance to go by a new studio in Santa Monica, since the project is coming to and end i am just staring to wrap up everything and all the dances. I haven't gotten a chance to catch up with Brittney and dance with her but when i'm in LA on the weekends i just go over there myself since i'm over there already. Hopefully we'll go together one last time.


No comments:

Post a Comment